1. Do your pants get hung on a hangar or folded?They are folded in the closet. Just did that the other weekend when organizing the closet.
2. If you are stranded on an Island, what 3 things would you need to have with you (not including humans or electronic devices)?
Hair band (would have to wear my hair up)
Lighter (watched to many Servers’)
Lotion (need soft skin)
3. Where is the farthest you have ever traveled to?
Well I have lived in many different states, but the farthest I have ever traveled would be to Kona Hawaii. I got there and didn’t leave for quit sometime. I always say that if I come up missing you will find me in Kona.
4. Do you live in a house, trailer or apartment, etc.?
I live in a 1964 home. And yes it is older then I but I would not trade it for anything. It fits me just right.
5. What is your most hated household chore?
Hands down, it is washing all those bloody windows. I guess if I would do a room a week it wouldn’t
be that bad, but who wants to do that?
Next to windows are the darn blinds and shutters, who wants the wipe each blade of the blind. Not me.
1. What is the best dish you can make?
Chicken Cacciatore is one of our family favorite. We do a mixture of chicken and eggplant. In fact we had it for dinner last night.
2. How often do you change your sheets?
Once a week and there is nothing better than to crawl into bed at night with fresh set of sheets from the good old fashion clothes line.
3. What is the longest car trip you have ever taken?
One of the longest but beautiful trips I made was from Sutter California to Post Falls Idaho, 810 miles one way. We took our time and saw the sites on the way.
4. What is your favorite fruit?
I’m going to have to go for fresh peaches with lime squired on top and sprinkled with chili powder. I have to say that it saddens me that the peach season is over.
5. Would you rather have breakfast for dinner or dinner for breakfast?
Will take breakfast for dinner, not much of a breakfast person but I do love biscuits and gravy for dinner.