Sunday, August 29, 2010

Enjoying The Lives We Live

Happiness is not a possession. Happiness is a quality of thought, a state of mind.

Most of us do not realize the true sense of our own happiness. We need to take the time and become aware of what really makes us happy in our day to day lives.

On Sunday I will take the time to be aware and reflect upon all the things that I am thankful for and the things that make me happy to be living the life I live. I will take time to embrace those moments of true happiness and contentment. Thanking God for all those little things that he has given me.

Week One

• Thank you god for touching your hand on Cody as you brought him through his procedure with ease on Thursday.

It makes me happy…

• When my 18 year old son put his arm around my shoulder and said, “Some day I hope I can be a parent like you.”
• To cut flowers from my garden and see the smile it brought to the face of one of my co-works when she found them on her desk.
• That I sit on the porch with my feet up in the chair sipping my coffee and talking with my neighbor.
• To not wake up to my alarm on Saturday morning.
• When I smelled my favorite candle burning when I walk in the door from work.
• When my husband listened to how my day went at work.
• That we went to the mountains with the top off the jeep and wind blew through my hair.

Share with us you’re happy moments and time of thankfulness that has happened to you this week.

No comments: