Saturday, September 25, 2010

Friday Five

1.) What’s your “comfort food?”

There is nothing like a warm bowl of Carmel Pop Corn to go with a good chick flick.


2.) One thing that’s on your mind now.

The one thing that is on my mind right now is the relief of not having to wake up to my alarm clock in the morning.
3.) What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?

You have to wrestle for your destiny and when you do you will excel in strength. There will be a blessing of destiny coming out of the struggle.

4.) If you found $10.00 today what would you do with it?
I would try to find the owner of it and if I could not do that I would donate it to Great American Bake Sale to help feed at risk children of hunger in America.

5.) What is your least favorite thing to clean in your house?
Hands down, it is washing all those bloody windows. I guess if I would do a room a week it wouldn’t be that bad, but who wants to do that?

Just Me and My Life

No comments: