Sunday, October 24, 2010

Enjoying The Lives We Live

               Enjoying The Lives We Live.

Happiness is not a possession. Happiness is a quality of thought, a state of mind.



It makes me happy…
Week 3


• Sitting around a campfire roasting marshmallows and sharing stories.
• Seeing my children smile and cheer for themselves when they have accomplished something
  great.A job well done.
• Seeing all the fall colors as you drive through town.

• Going to the farmers market and while being there seeing all the colors and smells of the fresh
   fruit and vegetables. Not to mention the fresh kettle corn being cooked in the middle of the
   market. OK you caught me I really go for the kettle corn.



• The smell of the first rain.


·         Cheering for the Giants to win and go to the World Series.

GO GIANTS!

·         To drink a cup of star bucks pumpkin spice latte.

Learning to recognize and embrace those moments of happiness.

BWS tips button

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Thanks for the follow. I am following you back.
Nancy
www.findingblessingsineverydaylife.blogspot.com

Barbara B said...

Thanks for following, following you back, I also love the Giants and pumpkin spice latte....
Barbara

Unknown said...

I had a pumpkin spiced latte the other day for the first time and I loved it!

I'm on a blog hop and now I'm your newest follower.

Have a great day!

Lisa