Happiness is not a possession. Happiness is a quality of thought, a state of mind.
It makes me happy…
• Sitting around a campfire roasting marshmallows and sharing stories.
• Seeing my children smile and cheer for themselves when they have accomplished something
great.A job well done.
• Seeing all the fall colors as you drive through town.
• Going to the farmers market and while being there seeing all the colors and smells of the fresh
fruit and vegetables. Not to mention the fresh kettle corn being cooked in the middle of the
market. OK you caught me I really go for the kettle corn.
• The smell of the first rain.
· Cheering for the Giants to win and go to the World Series.
· To drink a cup of star bucks pumpkin spice latte.
Learning to recognize and embrace those moments of happiness.