Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Negotiation With the Alarm Clock

Have you ever had to have a negotiation with your alarm clock in the morning? I am already a snooze button hitter to begin with, but there are mornings that the alarm goes off and I have that mental negotiation with myself so that I can stay in bed for five more minutes. It goes something like this…

• I won’t curl my hair today (5 more minutes)
• I won’t wear something this morning that needs to be ironed (5 more minutes)
• I will drink my coffee at work (5 more minutes)
• I will order a school lunch (5 more minutes) You know it is going to be one of those days when I am willing to have a school lunch.
• I will eat a granola bar in the car on my way to work (5 more minutes)


What will you negotiate with your alarm clock over for those few more minutes in bed? Leave a comment.


No comments: