Enjoying The Lives We Live
Happiness is not a possession. Happiness is a quality of thought, a state of mind.
It makes me happy…
• Playing a game of cards with all the kids.
• To have that gut wrenching laugh with your friends
• Sit down dinner for two with your husband. Talking about all the good things that happened
• Curling up with my blanket and a good novel. It has been awhile since I enjoy a good book
now I remember why I enjoy it so much.
• Baking cookies on a rainy afternoon with your son.
• Hopping in rain puddles during your morning walk. Sometimes it just feels good to act young.
• Stepping on the scale and seeing that you lost another pound.