Sunday, December 5, 2010

Workout for the Holiday

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred
With the holidays upon us it is harder and harder to find the time for the daily workout.  So that is why I decided to find some new workouts that would be less time than running for 45 to 60 minutes a day.  I came across the Jillian Michael DVD workout (30 Day Shred) and decided to give it a try since it had 3 different workouts that were only 20 minutes each.  If you want a good hard work that will make you fill the burn in 20 minutes than this is the workout for you.  Not only will you feel the burn but you will also be getting a cardio workout at the same time.  I have been using it since Thanksgiving and I can already see a difference in my muscles especially my arms.  I mean I’m getting some guns on me and it is only taking 20 minutes which is a good thing this time of the year with all the holiday craziness.  Give it a try you will feel better in just a few minutes a week and it will make you feel less stressed for the holiday and less guilty if you feel like indulging on a few cookies. 
This is a personal review based on my excitement for a product.  I was not paid or given compensation  for this product review.

1 comment:

Jane said...

I love going to group exercise classes at the gym, but some days it's just hard to fit that in. Thanks for highlighting this - looks like just the perfect solution on those hectic days!