Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dresser Drawer Organization

The New Year is here and with that always comes trying to get organized.  I have been trying to organize through out our home since we moved in 1 ½ years ago.  I’m getting there and one of the last things that need to be concurred is everyone’s dressers.  Come on we all have those drawers that we just toss the items in after the wash, here is a picture of mine before.  Yes I am embarrassed to say that this is my drawer and not one of my children’s.

I found the same size boxes that fit perfect in the drawers.  I lined each box with a dryer sheet to keep things fresh.  I should of contact paper them or something to make them look more Martha Stewart style and all but did not have any and thought who is going to be looking in my drawer besides me (and then I posted it and now all of you L).
Now I won’t go to work with miss match socks. I have my tights, knee highs, socks and scarves in each box. 
I also put the same size boxes in my shirt drawer.

My husband came and look at them and said “hey nice job, but how long to do think that is going to last?” I will have to prove him wrong and keep it this way. (I can do it)

No comments: