Sunday, October 3, 2010

Product Review


MR. CLEAN® CLEANING TOOLS
MAGIC ERASER MOP

I hate cleaning; let me say that again I hate cleaning. With two boys, two dogs, a husband and only one tidy daughter who hates to get dirty, I need something that helps me with all that dirt, mud and grime. I have always like the way the Magic Eraser cleaned counter tops, stoves, microwaves, shower doors, shoes and any other dirty grimy surface, but not the floor. That means I would have to get on my hands and knees to use one. Remember I hate cleaning so do I sound like a person that is going to get down on my hands and knees to clean the floor with a little tiny Magic Eraser Sponge, your right No. So when I found the Magic Eraser Mop I did the happy dance right there in the middle of the isle at Target. I did not have to think, ponder or wait for it to go on sale. I bought it right there and then. And yes it works just as great as its partner the sponge.

This is a personal review based on my excitement for a product. I was not paid or given compensation for this product review.




No comments: